I have my permit but failed my road test 3 times,can I still…

Customer Question
I have my permit...

I have my permit but failed my road test 3 times,can I still try and make another appointment/

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Whats wrong with my computer/

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

what state are you in and how old are you ?