I'm having trouble logging into skype and it keeps telling…

Customer Question
I'm having trouble logging...

I'm having trouble logging into skype and it keeps telling me that something went wrong and is telling me to go under accounts.live.com

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Skype?

It says it's up to date

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Skype?

I have tried entering my original email and my password ***** kept resetting it and using the new password ***** says that something is wrong

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

I think that's it

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Aparna Indresh
Aparna Indresh, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello. My name is***** to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply momentarily.

May I know since how long you are facing this issue?