My site # is (SAN) DS534055353. I need to know my account…

My name is*****...

My name is***** My site # is (SAN) DS534055353. I need to know my account password ***** I link my computer to a wireless printer

Technician's Assistant: What Curtis model do you have? How old is it?

Linksey S03447 installed on 6/29/16.

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

I only use Hughesnet on my computer.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue with your Curtis? What happened right before this?

Somehow my printer was deleted from my computer. In order to install printer and use wireless I need the password ***** my account.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the TV Expert to know before I connect you?

No I don't think so.

Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

I'm so sorry for the extended wait time. Do you still need assistance with your issue?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I still need assistance.

Understood.

What is the model of your printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Canon MX892. I am able to download printer unto my computer until it asks me for password ***** Hughnets.

Understood.

We need to know the wifi password, correct?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

please.

Understood.

Please let me remotely connect to solve this for you.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

I can do it myself if you will just provide p/w. Thank you.

Understood.

Have you tried as username: admin and password: leave blank

Do you get into the linksys router?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Would the password ***** the one on bottom of router? I know there is a password ***** but have a very difficult time reading it.

Understood.

Yes, that could be the password, correct.

It would be greatly appreciated to rate me 5 stars after this conversation. The rating can be done in the top of this screen.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey B
Thank you for your kind assistance.

yes, offcourse. you are welcome.

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey