I have a box that's been popping up, alerting me that I have…

I have a box...

I have a box that's been popping up, alerting me that I have low disk space. When I click on it, it takes me to my files, but I don't want to uninstall any of them without assistance. Is there someone who can guide me? Thank you! *****: What device or product does this involve?

My desktop computer with Windows 7

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model of your laptop?

It's a Lenovo. It was given to me by a friend. It's quite old, but I had it cleaned up at the local Microsoft center. It works fine, except for the fact that I have too many undeleted emails and documents. So I assume that that's part of , if no all of the problem.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Lenovo? Have you installed any updates recently?

No, I haven't, and I don't think my roommate has either.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I'm hoping that someone can help me delete old emails, like ones from 2013 to 2016! Also, when I got this computer, I lost my address book from my former computer, even though I had Carbonite.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

Sure, I can assist with space free up,

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen

ok, accept offer when comes up for premium service

UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Thank you, ***** ***** your request for Secure Remote Assistance, you will need to download remote connection software and run it so we can connect..
Here are instructions:
Please use link below to start download, then Open or Run downloaded file, and accept the connection request
LINK --> https://www.898.tv/uranweb

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am having trouble understanding what to do now. I clicked on "view downloads" and then clicked on "TeamViewer...exe" Run, and get a box that says that there's an error writing to file tvqsfilrs.7z

you do everything correct, but sounds that is because your hard drive is completely full. try deleting some files that you do not need, and also emty Recycle bin on your PC

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Do you mean to delete some of my downloads?

you can delete that too

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know what files i should delete

any files you do not need: old music, photos, videos

here are some instructions on how to quickly free up some space fast : https://www.adaware.com/blog/three-ways-to-free-up-space-on-your-pc

after done, try running TeamViewer again: https://www.898.tv/uranweb

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't have any photos or music or videos that I've downloaded. That's why I need an expert to get onto my computer. Since my hard drive is full, does that prevent you from accessing my computet?

yes it does prevent me from accessing. I sent you a link to do a fast clean up, so I can get in : https://www.adaware.com/blog/three-ways-to-free-up-space-on-your-pc

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am cleaning up my disk files now. It's taking some time so l will go eat lunch and come back in an hour or less. Is that okay with you? How late will you be there?

sure, i will be on and of until 1am EST

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm back from lunch. I think you can get in now.
Is TeamViewer open now?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
lt says Allow remote control, with session code.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will the fee still be $39?
Ok, allow me about 15 minutes I will finish up with customer and be right with you. Yes. Fee will not change.

connecting now

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Serge, Iwanted

ok

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hi Serge, My curser is not working, s do l am sending you s message this way. You are doing a great job , and I'm so grateful to you. If you need to contact me text me when you are. te done.
tategul6

it should be working now

but still waiting for "compacting" to finish

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry about the mistakes. I don't like to text.Thank you again!

no problem

ok, all completed and working.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you,Serge! What do I do now?

I will disconnect and you can start using the PC

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Where do I rate you?

Its already done automatically when you accepted remote support.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thank you for all of your time and expertise. Blessings to you!

Thank you, ***** ***** accept bonuses. :)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
How do I do that?

should be somewhere on the chat menu, or you will get an email about it.

UranIT
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator