I need to separate my four email accounts that are now

Customer Question
I need to separate...

I need to separate my four email accounts that are now showing all together in windows "mail". My server is CenturyLink. I needed to reset my windows system and it showed three of my email accounts as they should be, but not the fourth. While trying several "windows solutions" I now have them showing all together & in mixed order. How do I separate them as them should be?

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

CenturyLink, if this is what you are asking

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Thru the "mail" icon on my PC windows 10 pc

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

Several but none did what I needed. do not recall what microsoft called them

Technician's Assistant: The Email Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

The only problem that showed up since I reset my Windows system is that when I choose/click to open/go to that next screen/page, most of the time I need to use the reset/restall option in order to get the next page/screen to open. It works, but it is a pain & I should not need to do it>

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
It has been well past my estimated wait AND still no response!! Is this what you took my money for?? I expect a response!!
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sudipto, Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Sudipto, Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Sudipto. Welcome to JustAnswer. I'm reviewing your question now and will post back with your reply ASAP

Sorry for the later response, how do you access your email accounts?

VIA the "mail" icon at the bottom of my windows screen
NO! I jut want you to provide the answer to my question, like your promotion stated I could expect!

Do you mean the default email application of Windows?

Are you there?

NO! If you do not want to provide what your promotion stated, I expect you to provide a refund of the $5.00 charge you made, as it appears that all you want to do is try to suck more money from me!!

First of all, this is not a $5 help site, the initial deposit is for posting your question, please call the customer care and clarify any issue regarding the payment then, if you wish continue otherwise ask them to close this question.

What is going on?? Did you decide to cut me off what??
Just how do I contact "customer care" ??

No, I do not decide anything, you are the one who can decide everything, if you have any question regarding the payment then, just call the customer care, they will clarify your doubts and the remote support offer is a general offer send to all the customers as it is easier to solve the problem by remote support. Here is the customer care number.

1-***-***-****

Available 6am to 9pm PST

Am I not going to get a response to my question as to I can contact "customer care" ???

Are you getting me replies?