Screen is black. Keyboard is lite up and cursor is working…

Customer Question
Screen is black. Keyboard...

Screen is black. Keyboard is lite up and cursor is working so it has power. Have it plugged in also.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lenovo yoga 3

Technician's Assistant: What Lenovo model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

All I know is Lenovo yoga 3. Not sure what you mean by operating system?

Technician's Assistant: The Computer Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

It worked yesterday and not today. Haven’t really tried anything.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Shefin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Shefin, Computer Support Specialist

Hello!

Thank you for your question. I amCustomerand I look forward to helping you with your issue today.

Please remove the AC Adapter from the computer.

Press and hold the power button for a minute.

Then, release the power button and wait for two minutes.

After that, press the power button to start the computer and check if the issue persists.

If the issue persists, or you have any questions, please be back and let me know.

If you appreciate my service, please rate it EXCELLENT by clicking the EXCELLENT (5 Stars) and Submit.

My goal is to provide you with excellent service – if you feel you have gotten anything less, please reply back, I am happy to address follow-up questions. Thank you for your business!

Thank you!

Customer/p>