I want to set up a Google + account for a coin club website…

Customer Question
I want to set...

I want to set up a Google + account for a coin club website to draw people to the site. Vnaonline.org. I have the Google icon on the site but I need help setting up the account and loading the link

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I also want to do Pinterest, Instagram and one other one.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Pinterest?

I don't remember but wouldn't I use the club's info?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Pinterest?

Not much. I have a Google account but I want ot have Google plus to link directly to the coin club site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Google, pinterest, twitter and instagram. This is what I need hlp linking. The site I want to link to is vnaonlin.org

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Benjamin Larson
Benjamin Larson, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, I'm Benjamin. Welcome to our site. I'm reviewing your question now and I'll reply with more details ASAP.

I see you have Facebook, Google+, Twitter and Pinterest icons setup on your site.

My understanding is you want to make it so that your links on the site connect people to your club's accounts on each of those social media sites, correct?

Did you make accounts for each of these things yet? Is that what you are asking help with, or how can I assist?

I need to set up the account. I have an email nut I want to use the vna site's email , which we set up this morning . It is***@******.***.
I am already set up on Facebook. I just need the rest. No , I don't want you to do it for 39.00 My granddaughter can porbably do it for nothing. I want you to tell me how to do it.

Okay, so you need 3 more accounts, right?

As far as the $39.99 - is that a remote request premium service? Those come up automatically sometimes, but you can ignore it, you would only pay for the service you agreed to when you started this question.

Correct. I don't want to switch, I just want them to be able to go to my site to attract more people. I have already paid you 5.00 nad that's it. Now, please help me. I am a computer alien as my boss says, because I am older . not a computer native.
I want to set up an account in Pintrest in the name of the Virginia Numismatic Association with one picture and the email address. Same with the others. The picture will be of coins and numismatics is the subject.

Just to clear up any confusion - this is a paid answer site and I'm very willing to help you - the only way I get paid is if you are happy. However, there are premium add-on services of remote assistance and phone calls - you don't need to pay for those though.

I'm software engineer during my main job, and I work here on the side. The $5 was a deposit and once you are happy, then the remainder of the fee you agreed to will be paid and then Just Answer pays me. If you are unhappy with this, you can request a refund if you wish for the $5 deposit and customer service will take care of that.

If, however, you believe that my help is worth paying for, I will totally help you get your issue solved. I want to help you, but I want to make sure that you understand what you are paying for.

I believe I can help you, I just would feel bad about any confusion. I work here as a 2nd job both for fun to help people with computer issues and to make a little extra money. :)

Just send me my 5.00 back . Thank you for your offer but I can get free help from a college student. Please refund my 5.00, which is already paid. If I were a complete newbie , I would use you but I can get help other places for free. Good luck to you and get me of this site.
JMM

Does that make sense?