Inserted disc but nothing happens. What now? Acer aspire…

Inserted disc but nothing...

Inserted disc but nothing happens. What now?

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Acer aspire Windows 10

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Aspire? Have you installed any updates recently?

No

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Should shiny side of disc be inside or towards the outside

3/12/2018
Samuel NetEngineer
Samuel NetEngineer, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hello, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts that is going to help you today. Please give me a moment to look over your question so I don't miss anything.

What is the program that the disc is for?

Samuel NetEngineer
turbotax
nothing has happened since inserting disc. nothing on computer screen

Hmm, Okay, one moment while I setup the remote session.

In order for me to remotely connect, go to https://samkresslein.screenconnect.com/
Type in 67960 for the code
From there I will be able to remotely connect to your PC.

This is the chat you can contact me in!