My HP laptop was knocked off my desk while it was being

Customer Question
charged. It hit the floor...
My HP laptop was knocked off my desk while it was being charged. It hit the floor on the corner where the plug as connected to the computer and caused the plug to brake the connection. I would like to replace the bottom part of the laptop. Is there a part I could purchase to replace the broken part.
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

please provide eaxt model of the laptop.

also, which part broke off, part of the cord or the laptop?