The chrome browser on my windows 8 has tiles on it and I…

Customer Question
The chrome browser on my...
The chrome browser on my windows 8 has tiles on it and I want the computer to stop going to tiles for me to login into my google home page when the computer opened up instead of going to the tiles. Thanks and a 5 star plus tip for answer that solves the problem Its windows 8 .
Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Ricky Expert
Ricky Expert, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don’t miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

Do you see these tiles when you open a new tab in Chrome?

no, its on anytime I need to log into chrome. A chrome tile shows in the tiles for a link

I'm sorry I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that. Can I remotely connect to your computer to help resolve this?

Ya ya do, Get off , you gave up so easy and asked for the expensive way to help. I do not want to employ you, Your fired ,like trump says

Have a nice day :)

Tech Support Specialist: Byron, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Byron
Byron, Computer Support Specialist

Hi. My name is***** you for your question and the opportunity to assist.

I believe the tiles screen you're seeing, in Windows 8 is called the Metro UI.

On your keyboard, press the Windows logo key to the left of the spacebar and it should switch to

the desktop screen.

Tried it , this is a log tech and has no window logo. Did it anyway . no result. I want Mss V for question. Case closed

Can you tell me what is a "log tech" ?