Can you please tell me what is going on. It is dell and i…

Can you please tell...

Can you please tell me what is going on

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

It is dell and i use windows 7 pro-

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Had a problem a few weeks ago and after almost a week and numerous contacts- i thought it was resolved- i believe is current and good till 12/18- please let me know my name is***** and account may be under my name or pine- feinstein

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

What is my account no. and status of my account

3/12/2018
Specialist Sean S.
Specialist Sean S., Computer Support Specialist

Good morning/afternoon! My name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you today!

Please let me know more about the issue so I can best assist you. Also any error messages you're seeing as well and we'll go from there. Thanks!

Don’t have time right now

Sure. Feel free to let me know when you have time and I'll be happy to help you further. Also, please take a moment to rate my service using the stars below when we're finished. Thanks!

Just don’t have time right now

I understand. i'm only here to help!

Specialist Sean S.
please stop messages for time being- and stop- im just to busy
i wa already charged the $39 that is disturbing because - but have not gotten supposrt i needed SO PLEASE DONT BILL AGAIN
one of my problems is everytime i try to save and excel file i get cut off- if you want to enter my computer - please send link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=4f85ae15-3c41-4e67-95bb-2cf90b0ad675

^^... Thank you!... Go to this link and follow all the prompts to download the run the program. I'll be connected once you do. Please let me know within 5 minutes if we're not connected. Thanks!

When we last communicated you asked for a copy of the excel program that kept on crashing when I tried to save it. You said you get back to me with a solution in 24-48 hrs what is going on?
what do i have to do to get an answer to my question - submitted earlier

Hi, I had received an update from Microsoft, but it was the steps I had already tried. I'll need to call in to Microsoft to explain the situation further since the issue still remains. Just to be accurate, remind me exactly what is being done within excel that causes the crash?

When I try to save the excel file I am working om