I use to be able to take pictures from google on computer to…

Customer Question
I use to be...

I use to be able to take pictures from google on computer to my word perfect so I can enlarge or decrease the picture. Now I can't, below all the pictures it says may be copyrighted. There was a box that said view along with share, now no more box view. Why??

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Lap top HP

Technician's Assistant: What's the model and Operating System (OS) of your HP?

Don't know, I've had this computer a long time, this is the first time this has happened. Have you changed your policeies?

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your HP? Have you installed any updates recently?

Geek squid says they can't do anything about it its your problem

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

I have installed all updates, I thought one of them might have changed this problem

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist

Hello Sir/Madam. Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Right click on the image you needed on Google and click on Save image as. Select a folder to save the image file and save it. Then on Word perfect insert the image from file and select the saved image. Is there any problem now?