Does Google offer an email service as I need one as AOL no…

Customer Question
Does Google offer an...

Does Google offer an email service as I need one as AOL no longer does this?

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access AOL? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Through my computer

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I was on Microsoft but they are useless and over complex so do you provide a service?

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Charges otherwise all I want is to send & receive my emails

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Chris L., Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello my name is ***** ***** certified computer professional with over 10 years experience. I will be happy to help you. Yes google does offer free email service.

All you need to do is sign up at the following link to create your new email address https://accounts.google.com/SignUp

My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.