I want to install an App from the Microsoft Store. How can I…

Customer Question
I want to install...

I want to install an App from the Microsoft Store. How can I do that? I dont see an "Install" button......

Technician's Assistant: Which Microsoft product do you have?

Not sure sorry

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Microsoft software?

I went to the Store and looked up an App....

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is this happening for all apps you want to install or just one in particular?

Please let me know

All of them. I cant see an Install button like my phone does

Ok, they use the word Get, blue button under the name of the app.

Do you see it there?

Looking now
No

What do you see at the top under the name?

I don’t see anything by the name
Pls cancel my Visa

you want us now to cancel your credit card?

ok, email customer service for that please

***@******.***

thank you