My Epson Workforce WF-3640 refuses to print a PDF I sent to…

My Epson Workforce WF-3640 refuses...
My Epson Workforce WF-3640 refuses to print a PDF I sent to print. It just tells me it cannot print this PDF.Also, I have Windows 10. I didn't see it listed as an OS so I chose Windows 2000.You helped me before, Chris.
3/12/2018
Chris L., Support Specialist

Hello, What are you trying to print to PDF? just a document?

It is a PDF I received in relation to my Sweet Adeline chorus. I got it as an attachment on an e-mail. I just want to print the PDF, not print TO a pdf.
Can't afford any more charges.

Ok did you download the PDF from the email? You need to downlooad it first and then open it, then print and make sure you epson printer is chosen.

Actually I saved it to my desktop.

Ok when you open it and select print is the PDF printer what shows up.

My epson is the only printer I have. It is the chosen one that shows up.
By the way, your program says my payment runs out March 14. It infers I will have another payment after that. What? I didn't sign up for that.

Ok so when you print are you getting any error message?

it says it cannot print this PDF.

Can you print other things no problem? Try printing just to test

None of the other documents I sent printed. They are all in the cue.

Ok so sounds like the issue is there is no connection to the printer. Is the printer wireless or plugged into the computer?

It is plugged in to computer.
What about my question regarding the payment?
It says disconnected on the face of the printer.

I am just a technician I have nothing to do with billing. For any billing questions email***@******.***

Check and make sure the printer is plugged in on both ends.

it is taking time trying to check the plug in.

Is anything happening?

The printer has one wire and it connects to the strip there doesn't seem to be anything that plugs into the back of the computer.
We made sure that all plugs were tight.

Disregard the remote support requests. The site sends those, not me. What does it say on the printer?

It still says Connection: Disconnected on the face of the

Open your print queue and delete everything in there. If that doesn't work and you still cant print follow the instructions on this page:

https://epson.com/faq/SPT_C11CD16201~faq-255404

Ok. Maybe my daughter can get it figured out. Thanks. I dislike it that I can print through the computer as well as through the printer. Confusing to me. Give me a break, I am 80 years old and trying to keep up. I had cleared the queue before I talked with you, so I did it again and I will try again. Thanks for the directions.

You are doing great, I wish I could be of more help but I would likely need to connect to the computer to fix this or actually look at the printer in person which is not possible. The instructions I gave you should lead you to fix it if you can follow them, likely it just needs to be reconnected to wifi. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating for providing you a quick answer! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Chris L., Support Specialist