It isn't my co9omputer it is my smart phone. Motorola motoe…

It isn't my co9omputer...

It isn't my co9omputer it is my smart phone.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

Motorola motoe 4plus

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Motorola phone? What have you tried so far?

4 days. i have contacted consumer cellular and they told me to go to google .com/recovery th reset my password ***** my phone

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

I guess it would be good to reset my e mail and password

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you explain to me the issue you have with the phone please?

Thank you

Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

[email protected] password chemogirl
this is concerning my phone not my computer

We need to reset the password ***** the computer

are 6ou helping my computer or my phone i need help

the phone, via your computer

I will again repeat

Thank you

far you have not helped me one ounce. i still have the same problem. i do not feel i should be charged for something i have not received,
i asked for help with my gmail account for my phone so far you have not done a thing for my phone

Why will you not do the instructions I ask you, I need you to do this so I can actually help you

what are the instructions:?
the phone number i am having a problem iis 1-***-***-**** thru consumer cellular

I will repeat them again

Thank you

chemogirl

ok.. can I ask again please you take the time and carefully read and do the instructions I keep repeating?

Can you please do this for me?

what kind of private info you want
i have done what you said and am not getting anything or any kind if help!

If you did the steps, then please give me the ID and Password ***** part of the steps please.

my id is Suzann Soppanish ***@******.*** chemogirl

ok, I am not sure why but you seem to skip reading the instructions I keep sending you...

Are you on a windows computer?

you now have all my info what else do you need

Are you on a windows computer?

yesa i am on a computer--it is windows home premium
all you are doing is wasting my time and money
i have4 been told this for fifteen minutes at least. i am getting tired and bored. if you don't get nthistarted i am ready to disconnect.
I WILL ALSO REFUSE PAYMENT I WILL CALL MY CREDIT Card companies and PUT A COMPLAINT ON THE ACCOUNT AGAINST YOU

Can you do the instructions I have put below, these may be easier for you to follow

Click this link

http://www.justanswer.com/remotedesktop/join.aspx?Session=7734fad0-3b2c-4127-8841-442dbf6edf7c

Then click I agree and run the file that downloads.

I8 HAVE CONTACTED MY CREDIT CARD CO. AND TOLD THEM TO REFUSE THE 39.00 CHARGE. YOU HAve done NOTHING FORN MY PROBLEM BUT AGGRAvate me. i will refuse to pay you-you aren't as smart as you think you are

ok, I am sorry to hear that