MY BROTHER PRINTER IS NOT PRINTING BECAUSE TI DOES NOT HAVE…

MY BROTHER PRINTER IS...

MY BROTHER PRINTER IS NOT PRINTING BECAUSE TI DOES NOT HAVE A DRIVER. I TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE AND IT DOESN'T DOWNLOAD. IS THE PC MATIC ANTI VIRUS SOFTWARE PREVENTING ME FROM DOWNLOADING TO MY PRINTER?

Technician's Assistant: How are you connecting to your Brother printer: wirelessly or by USB?

WIRELESS

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the printer driver software?

JUST A LITTLE WHILE AGO. IWAS ON THE PHONE WITH CUSTOMER SERVICE AND WE TRIED TO DOWNLOAD THE SOFTWARE.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

SHE TOLD ME IT MIGHT BE THE FIREWALL THATS PREVENTING ME FROM DOWNLOADING THE SOFTWARE TO MY PRINTER. I GOT THE WITH HER ABOUT 10 MINUTES AGO. SHE SAID CONTACT YOU.

Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today.

Can I remotely connect to your computer, so I can troubleshoot this issue with you?

I tried to download software to my computer and wouldn't download. the brother specialist said it might be a firewall that's preventing the download.
are you there??
WHY CAN'T SHE CALL ME?
CAN SHE HELP ME?

yes one moment

Cody
Cody, Senior Systems Administrator

go here to connect me; https://tinyurl.com/ycw34xgk
This will download a file named Elsinore.ScreenConnect.Client
Double click on this file to run it and connect me remotely.

WHY CANT SEND ME MESSAGES ON MY COMPUTER? YOU JUST CHARGED ME $ 39.00 FOR NOTHING. IF YOU CAN"t HELP WHY DID YOU CHARGE ME?
ARE YOU THERE??????

I'm connected

can you connect me again after the restart?

Just tell me what to do. You will be on my screen?
How long does it take to restart?

not long, what is it doing?

It's just black. When I click the mouse just see the little blue circle

power it off/on manually

Ok
Still not coming on. Stays black

can you press ctrl alt delete ?

I did. No response.
Do I need to call HP?
Looks like Murphy's law is up and running today!
Can you call me. My # is(###) ###-####

try to power it off, unplug any power. Press power button 10 times.

plug power back in, power it on

I did that it's still not working?

try pressing F8 on startup repeatedly, then safe mode with networking

I did. No response

how old is it? may need to call HP if its not powering up now