Error code 0X80072ee7. Ixnovo. Idea center. I just turned it…

Customer Question
Error code 0X80072ee7 Technician's...

Error code 0X80072ee7

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Ixnovo

Technician's Assistant: What Innova model do you have?

Idea center

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Innova? What have you tried so far?

I just turned it on this morning. Microsoft auto update tried to download the latest security data

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Equipment Expert to know before I connect you?

I tried one retry.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you please disconnect the power cable from it and hols the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then connect the power cable, power it on and tell me how it then functions please

Thank you