My daughter is trying to get onto Skype but needs my

Customer Question
My daughter is trying...

My daughter is trying to get onto Skype but needs my permission, however it is not accepting her email and password

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

Not sure... should she be or not

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I am sure we could reset the password ***** I know she is typing in the correct one

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When was she last able to sign into her account?

Please let me know

Thank you

She hasn’t been able to we are just now trying to set it up
No

ok, so the request is to create a new account?

Is this correct?

Please let me know

Skype said she needed parent permission, we were trying to go to Microsoft accounts to give permission but couldn’t log into her account....am I going to the wrong place to give permission?

Is she younger then 13?

ok, that is the issue, you are best to make the account but just say 18 else it will not allow for skype services

Let me know how you go please

Ok thanks

You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.