I can't get a picture. I hear voices, but no picture. I have…

Customer Question
I can't get a...

I can't get a picture. I hear voices, but no picture.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

I have a Roku stick

Technician's Assistant: What Roku model do you have?

I don't know

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Roku media player?

Imhave tried net flix and prime video

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. this has been going on for three days

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the TV (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then on the actual TV, hold the power button for 60 seconds then release.

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the TV, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

STILL THE SAME
I CAN BUY A NEW DEVICE FOR LESS THAN THAT

ok, though it was not the full 10 minutes as requested... but can you use a different Device with the TV, eg: a DVD player and tell me how that functions please?