My game gummy drop isn't loading the title comes on and

My game gummy drop...

My game gummy drop isn't loading the title comes on and stays for a few seconds and then just goes off.

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your Gummy Drop?

Saturday night

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No

3/12/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Can you tell me on which device you are trying to use the game on?

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
An I phone

Thanks

Can you tell me the model iPhone

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
5

Thanks

Can you please hold the home and power buttons on the iPad down for 10 seconds then release.

Let the phone restart and tell me how it then functions please

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It's still doing the same thing

Please go to settings, general, reset, reset settings

Once done, then tell me if the game functions correctly please

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I can't remember my password ***** it doesn't give me the option to change it

when do you get asked for your password?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When I hit to reset all settings

this is te passcode you set for the phone, did you forget this?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I set this 4 years ago and I've never used it since

we will try another way..

Hold down on the games icon till it wiggled and press the X to remove it

Once removed, then go to the apple store and install it again

then open it and tell em if it then opens correctly please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Will I have to start the game over?

yes you will sorry

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I had to start over last year. Can I call at&t and see if I can change my passcode

The only way is to reset the phone, then you loose everything from it.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I had to have someone from at&t help before and she reset it but I didn't loose anything

ok no problem

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
You're saying if I hit reset I would have had to start over?

yes

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
What a pain.

Ok, I am sorry you feel that way about me....

I can only tell you the reality of the situation, AT&T will have you reset your phone and it will wipe everything off then, not just the game.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I didn't mean you were a pain. Just the fact I will have to start over. I had to start over before and this time I was further than before. Thanks for your help.I

ah ok, You are welcome and thank you for allowing me to help you today. My goal is to give you the best experience possible! I hope I have earned a 5 star rating! Please remember to rate my service by selecting the 5 stars at the top of the screen then submit before you leave today. If you need more assistance, please use the reply box and let me know.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Does this happen to a lot of people or I'm just the lucky one? I suppose there is no way to keep this from happening?

No it is not too common you just had bad luck here sorry

Richard, Computer Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Thanks for your help.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Just wanted to let you know I updated the game and after about two hours I tried it and it came on.
Richard, Computer Specialist