I can't sign in 2 my email. I changed phones and 4got my…

I can't sign in...

I can't sign in 2 my email. I changed phones and 4got my email password ***** I can't get in

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No. Not that I'm aware of

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Just the phone #

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

I have the Google play music that I pay 9.99 for a month but if i can't get into my old email I need to cancel that.

3/12/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

When could you last sign into your account?

Please let me know

Richard, Computer Specialist
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I always just stayed logged in on my phone that I just replaced. So it must be a year about since I used a password. I have all my pics of my mom that passed away on my Google cloud that I can't access either
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
My Google cloud and my pics under***@******.*** is the one I can't access

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I'm not on a computer. I'm on my phone
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I made a new email***@******.*** when I couldn't get into my old one but I have a lot of things that I don't want to loose on***@******.*** Like pics and stuff. My Google cloud is where that is I guess. I am not good with computers.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know what to do.

Do you have a computer there?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No

ok, which program on your phone are you using to access your mails with?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Email or gmail. This is under a different email now cause I couldn't get into the***@******.*** one
I now am under***@******.***
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The***@******.*** is the one I need into

ok, reset the password ***** the problem account via my link below please

https://accounts.google.com/signin/recovery

Then use the new password ***** your account

Let me know how you go please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've tried doing this for days and it has not worked yet. It ask for a back up code from Google. I don't even know what that is. I just paid u $47 trying to fix this cause I have tried everything.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I enter the code it sends to my phone but then it asked for a backup Google code

yes, thats the code you need to enter in when you are doing the reset procedure please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
But where do I get a backup Google code from?
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It's different than the code they text you
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It's an 8 digit code

what is the email address with the issue?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I've had it 4 years. B4 I got married even

What is the last password ***** remember?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I thought 11081957
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Or jesstommy1108. I've tried those though

What is te phone number ending in 29?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
That's my phone #. It's what I used for the email also. I remember a password ***** had in the beginning if that would help u.

What is te phone number ending in 29?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I told u that's my phone #(###) ###-####

You only said thats my phone number but forgot to actually type it out here, no problem

Tell me the code you just received on it please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
561043

Do you have access to the yahoo account still that starts with coo ?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No that's extremely old.

What was your fathers middle name?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
He doesn't have one

When you set up the account you set one as a security question, try to think what you would have given please

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It's the same as I've done 101 times. I would write none or doesn't have one

ok, then your only option is to use this form now

https://support.google.com/accounts/contact/disabled2

Fill it in providing a email address where you can be contacted on and allow up to 72 hours for a response.

They will either reject it or not respond in which you will not be able to gain access, or they will ask for more proof of id in order to try to manually verify you.

If they do reject it or do not respond within the 72 hours then you will need to create a new account sorry.

It is critical you always keep your recovery information up to date to avoid such a situation as this

Richard, Computer Specialist