Oup's it's pixel 2. J'ai un problème avec la synchronisation…

Customer Question
Oup's it's pixel 2 ...

Oup's it's pixel 2

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

J'ai un problème avec la synchronisation dans mes courriels

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

I'm having trouble with m'y email since à week if 2

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

The email stockés un à boxe and dont go

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access your email? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Gmail Android Exchange Outlook

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I gave 2 boxes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

Dis toi gave à translater

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Tim, Sr. Engineer replied 1 month ago
Tim
Tim, Sr. Engineer

Hi there, I'm Tim, SR-Systems and Network engineer, I've worked for Google, eBay, and DoD, and am ready to assist you as best as I can. The errors are hard to read, I do not know Spanish - However, should be an easy fix, log out of your phones mail service, and back on.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Have you Seen the pictures i sens you?

i looked at it yes. Like i said, do not speak Spanish i cannot read the error, but its likely to do with a security issue, which would be the log on, you need to log off, and on.

Andy, Computer Consultant