Witt is my name i transferred, 75 $ from my paypal acct to…

Customer Question
Hello peter witt is...

Hello peter witt is my name i transferred, 75 $ from my paypal acct to seller-12xfp04153z1mq @users.gumtree.com.au at 6 am this morning seller claims to have received payment what is the balan e

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

This morning before i tranferred the money , can you check whether the money i tranferred from a load and go australia post card entered my paypal acct and whether it left to seller rosalind

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Nothing

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Not that i can think of

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Peter,

To check your PayPal transactions:

1. Log in to your PayPal account.
  2. On the Summary page, is your most recent account activity, and under the payment is its status.
  3. To view all of your transactions, click Activity near the top of the page.

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------