We just got our modem for new connection. But we are not…

Customer Question
Hello. We just got...

Hello. We just got our modem for new connection. But we are not being able to connect to internet.

Technician's Assistant: Are you able to connect using an ethernet cable?

We have connected one end to the socket and other to modem. That dsl light blinked for 20 minuets then it went off.

Technician's Assistant: Which lights are colored and/or blinking on your router?

Dsl is blinking now. Wifi and power light is constantly on.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Network Expert to know before I connect you?

It’s been like this from last one hour.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 4 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Do you mean you are connecting this modem into another modem that already exists?

Please let me know