Forgot password for log into Telstra tv. Just set up TV

Customer Question
Forgot password ***** log...

Forgot password ***** log into Telstra tv

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model number of your TV? How old is it?

Just set up TV movies, forgot my login password, can you retrieve please. Thanks Marie

Technician's Assistant: Does the TV menu work? Do you have the same problem on all sources/inputs?

No other problems

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been an issue? What happened right before this?

Just set up the new TV movie box on the tv, got to looking a a program to view, put in my login email address, but it won’t take my password,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

No thanks

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

To recover your username, you will need your email address or Telstra home phone or mobile number and your date of birth. If you don't know your password Telstra will resend it to you, if your Telstra ID username is ***** ***** BigPond email address;