I have recently acquired Windows 10. Apart from inserting a…

Customer Question
I have recently acquired...

I have recently acquired Windows 10. Apart from inserting a Word document aftter typing an email, i cannot see how to send a Word document directly via email.

Technician's Assistant: How's your internet connection? Are you checking your email from a browser or a mail client (e.g. Outlook)?

No problem with connection. On Windows 7 there was a tab to press when one had finished typing a Word Document - saying "Send ... by email". That no longer exists. I can't work out the "Share" option.

Technician's Assistant: Are there any antivirus or firewall settings that could block you from receiving mail?

I'm not interested in receiving mail. There's no problem there. I just want to send a typed Word document by email to recipients without having to save it, go to the email and then attach it via "insert".

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 5 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What is the version of MS Word are you working on which does not have the option for you to click on send as email.

Thanks, Moses. Did you see my question? I do not need to be securely connected and "fixed". Just need an answer to my question.

Please note: You may see ADDITIONAL SERVICES offer which is automatically generated by the website. They are completely optional. you may close the offer if you don't want to avail additional service, we can continue with the chat service you have opted for.

NO
Forget it.

You may click on the response/reply button to continue if you need any assistance.
Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.