HOW TO GET "EDGE" ON TO DESKTOP?. CAN YOU REMOTE CONNECT AND…

Customer Question
HOW TO GET "EDGE"...

HOW TO GET "EDGE" ON TO DESKTOP ? .

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

CAN YOU REMOTE CONNECT AND SHOW ME HOW ? DELL 360 .

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Dell? Have you installed any updates recently?

Yes trend micro and some anti spyware , about to try to download aol gold and malewarewarebytes .the other day a fellow downloaded fox fire and it had a code rewrite that locked down my computer ,

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I need edge on my desk top . --- how ow much is yearly repair cost . and I have 3 1 treabytes passports .

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 hour by:
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: John, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
John, Computer Support Specialist

Hello and welcome to Justanswer which is a paid independent Q&A and Tech support providing site. My name is***** will be assisting you today. I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble.

Are you trying to download and install Edge web browser?

Which version of windows is installed in the PC.Is it Windows 7, windows 8, Windows 10?

Thank you

Note: - Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Checking to see whether you still need help.

Use the reply box just below type the reply in it and click on send.

Thank you.