My problem is to access new Office for my 2nd computer. I…

Customer Question
My problem is to...

My problem is to access new Office for my 2nd computer. I lost my password ***** for some unknown reason your people couldn't identify me from three applications so recommended I open a new account, which I have done. but how do I access my Office that was purchased in my old original account?

Technician's Assistant: When could you last open your software?

Havent been able to

Technician's Assistant: Did you recently update your software or Operating System (OS)?

No, only usual updates from you

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Yes. Why didn't your system recognise me? I provided all details requested including recent emails sent etc?

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 4 months ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.
What is the version of MS Office you want to install for you 2nd computer.

The MS Office which you have does it contain dual licences or 2pc license?

iT IS OFFICE 365 AND I UNDERSTOOD i COULD HAVE UP TO THREE COPIES

you can check the purchase invoice if it has a licence upto 3 computer can you confirm that.

iT IS OFFICE 365 AND I UNDERSTOOD i COULD HAVE UP TO THREE COPIES I cant see anything on the advice it just refers to the details of the order which I no longer have

do you remember the email address used while purchasing MS Office?

iT IS OFFICE 365 AND I UNDERSTOOD i COULD HAVE UP TO THREE COPIES I cant see anything on the advice it just refers to the details of the order which I no longer haveYes. same as this as I havent changed anything

do you want me to check at my end or you want me to remote connect and find the license on your computer?

iT IS OFFICE 365 AND I UNDERSTOOD i COULD HAVE UP TO THREE COPIES I cant see anything on the advice it just refers to the details of the order which I no longer haveYes. same as this as I havent changed anything Maybe I would be better lodging a complaint with Consumer Affairs as this is a Microsoft stuffup and I am not prepared to Pay any more f to have it fixed
iT IS OFFICE 365 AND I UNDERSTOOD i COULD HAVE UP TO THREE COPIES I cant see anything on the advice it just refers to the details of the order which I no longer haveYes. same as this as I havent changed anything Maybe I would be better lodging a complaint with Consumer Affairs as this is a Microsoft stuffup and I am not prepared to Pay any more f to have it fixed All I need is what I said it the start, that is access to my original account with Microsoft.

This is JustAnswer.com, and this is a preminum and paid service. If you want i can check your Microsoft account and let you know if you have a 3pc license or not.

iT IS OFFICE 365 AND I UNDERSTOOD i COULD HAVE UP TO THREE COPIES I cant see anything on the advice it just refers to the details of the order which I no longer haveYes. same as this as I havent changed anything Maybe I would be better lodging a complaint with Consumer Affairs as this is a Microsoft stuffup and I am not prepared to Pay any more f to have it fixed All I need is what I said it the start, that is access to my original account with Microsoft. You mean I am not allowed to talk to my supplier when I have a problem with them???? Is that what is happening here?? If so then I really do have good grounds for a complaint against Microsoft!!

This is JustAnswer.com service and not Microsoft.