My tablet keeps asking me to sign in I enter my password but…

Customer Question
My tablet keeps asking...

My tablet keeps asking me to sign in I enter my password ***** jit tells me to sign in again

Technician's Assistant: When were you last able to use your Jet?

I am not sure as I used to use a computer at work but have now retired and dont have access to a computer anymore and have to rely on my little tablet

Technician's Assistant: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The Phone Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your photos, contacts and other data.

No I am not very good at this

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?

No thankyou

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Secure Remote Assistance.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your computing device.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

What is the make/model of the Tablet?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
SM-T530
Android 5.0.2

If you do not have the password ***** its not accepting the password ***** will have to reset the tablet to factory restore i will give you the reset steps.

you will loose your data if you reset to factory defaults.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It is the email that now keeps asking me to sign. In and keeps telling me it has failef

what is the email address?

sorry about the delay.

do you have a computer where you can login to the gmail account?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am receiving emails but cannot send new ones

what is the make/model of the Tablet?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4
SM-T530

open a web browser and type in www.gmail.com and hit enter.

Try to login to gmail on a web browser and let me know if you can login successfully or not.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It does not ask me to log in just goes directly to my emails

can you log out and then login back again

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
There is no where to login or logout

is it a gmail app you check your emails?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I think so l did not set it up

can you post a screenshot of the screen where you login and post it here.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am not sure how to do a screen shot and just at the moment the tablet and my wifi have gone flat so I will have to wait till they are recharged sorry

To capture ascreenshot, simultanuously press and hold the Power button (located on the top-left edge) and the Home button (oval button located at the bottom). To view thescreenshot you've taken, navigate: Gallery > Screenshots from a home or the Apps screen.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Sorry l am a pensioner and cannot afford to spend any more as I was not informed by the girl I first spoke to before she put me through to you that there were additional charges I thought it was only $5 then when my credit card was used I realised it was alot more

Just to clarify the 5$ charge it is a deposit when you post a question with us, the full amount of the question value is charged when you receive a reply from an expert. justanswer service prices is more than fair and reasonable.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I am sure it is a fair price but I was not informed about it when I spoke to the girl she just asked me if I wanted to be connected to a tech and no mention of cost l know that it has nothing to do with you

you can contact customer service for payment question.

http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Please come back if you need any assistance.
Thank you for your interest in Just Answer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I will be in contact as soon as my devices are charged up
Thanks

Thanks, ***** ***** good day.

This is not the screenshot which i am looking for you need to give me the screenshot of the password ***** you are getting on the screen

The screenshot says you need to login to the gmail account, sign in failed.

Try to login to gmail on a computer first.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
As I said before I do not have access to a computer and my phone and tablet are not giving me that options I am going to try to set up a new account and see if I can get emails forwarded from old address I do not know what else to try

that will not help, if you reset the tab to factory defaults then you can try however before that i would like you to login to gmail account on a computer first.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I do not have access to a computer. We have just moved to a small seaside village that does not have a library or any other facilities that I can access
We do not know very many people here yet so that is not an option either

you will have to try to get on to your gmail email on a different device and then i can suggest you the factory restore as it will erase all our data

Andy, Computer Consultant