Re installed skype. did not get the code by sms. I am not…

Customer Question
Re installed skype. did...

Re installed skype. did not get the code by sms

Technician's Assistant: Is your Skype file saved to cloud storage services like Dropbox, Google Drive, or OneDrive?

I am not sure

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Microsoft Office Expert to know before I connect you?

No. I have already purchased credit by providing my credit card number. But the code has not arrived

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Jins M. N.
Jins M. N., Computer Support Specialist
Thank you very much for giving us an opportunity to help you. I am Jins here to assist you. Can you please let me know your Skype ID or the email address registered with your Skype account.
Please explain which other files are you referring to?
I have already purchased skype credit and also paid for the expert help by the most recent credit card. The credit has been delivered . There is no error. Please be kind enough to send me the code
Tech Support Specialist: Donna French, Programmer replied 4 months ago
Donna French
Donna French, Programmer

Hi there, my name is ***** ***** I am one of the experts here on JustAnswer.com. Please give me a minute to review the details of your issue. Is there any other info that you’d like me to know before we move forward?

The link you provided does not help me. I am frustrated

Did you use the link to contact Skype directly?

I did. It directs me to a virtual agent. It also offered to remotely connect me for a fee, although I am signing up for free installation. Since I needed Skype, I agreed to pay. But after that, I was told that my credit card account is working. I had already paid for the credit with the same account and it was accepted. I also had paid an additional fee to be connected to you. So the message about the account is not correct. I think that I need to talk to someone, who can really solve the problem.

I do not see a support number for Skype but they do offer live chat support that you can access here: https://support.skype.com/en/faq/FA10656/what-is-live-chat-support