Actually ...NOTHING is going on with my computer......I am…

Customer Question
Hi Pearl, actually ...NOTHING...

Hi Pearl, actually ...NOTHING is going on with my computer......I am attempting trying to Log In to (what I assumed,) was my PayPal account!

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update PayPal?

I thought I was doing it the other day, when I went to pay for an order....which I did, by giving you my VISA card details, However, NO payment has been passed on????? Can you help please? Thanks

Technician's Assistant: The Software Technician will be able to walk you through that. What have you tried so far with your PayPal?

Logging in...and keeps questioning my Password. (I did open an account years ago with a different Password, butH AVE BEEN TRYING TO MAKE A CHANGE

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Just want to know what has happened to my VISA Card details and payment, please. Dont want my card details floating somewhere! :)Cheers, Claudette

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: UranIT, Network Administrator replied 4 months ago
UranIT
UranIT, Network Administrator

Hello and thanks for using JustAnswer.com, my name is ***** ***** I will try my best to assist you.
Keep in mind that we are not a free service and require payment for our work, which is guaranteed. If you do not wish to pay for our assistance - please let me know now.
You may see some automatic pop-up with offers for Membership or Remote Assistance, please ignore or close them if you do not want it. I have no control over those offers.
Please allow me a minute to review your question and prepare an answer, or I may ask more questions for clarification

May I connect to your computer securely to troubleshoot the issue directly?
Once connected, I can troubleshoot the problem and resolve it right on your screen
If we are unable to resolve the issue, you get 100% money back.

Do you use PC? If so, which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?

No Thanks, ***** ***** wrong with mydevice. the Problem is with PayPal.com.. Cheers

sure, I can assist with paypal, are you able to login?

which version of Windows do you use, 7, 8, 10?