My nexus 7 will not charge up. I had on a charger all night.

Customer Question
My nexus 7 will...

My nexus 7 will not charge up. I had on a charger all night. I am NOT 100% sure it charged. I spent months trying to access my tablet and finally got in. Now it won't charge up. I'm 82 and handicapped and could use a little help.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change the password ***** passcode to your device?

Norman

Technician's Assistant: Is there a Gmail address linked to your device?

Yes

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Android Expert to know before I connect you?

Email***@******.***

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Pete, Computer Engineer replied 4 months ago
Pete, Computer Engineer

Hi, I'm Pete. Welcome to JustAnswer! I'm reviewing your question now, and will post back with your reply ASAP.

Hi Norman, have you tried using a different charger?

--------------------

Your satisfaction is my priority; I hope I have earned 5 stars today!

Please take a moment to rate my service 5 stars and press Submit at the top of your question page; tips appreciated :)

If my service is lacking and not worth 5 stars yet, please let me know before submitting your rating and I will do my best to assist you further.

Pete.

--------------------