I forgot my I phone password. Never change for 2 or more…

Customer Question
I forgot my I...

I forgot my I phone password

Technician's Assistant: When did you last change your password ***** Apple ID?

Never change for 2 or more years my ID***@******.***

Technician's Assistant: Did you try resetting through Apple's online account reset tool?

Yes unable to do

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

Lets try the following steps to reset your apple id password, Go to the link below, enter your applie id.

https://iforgot.apple.com/

After entering your apple id, either answer your security questions and reset your password. Or , have an email sent to your email address. Then open your email and click the reset link inside that email to reset your password.

Once you have set a new password. Turn your device off, then back on and try to sign in with the apple id and the new password ***** just set.
If you get stuck or run into any issues, let me know!

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.