Need to change the start page ..... please. Lenovo ...

Customer Question
Need to change the...

Need to change the start page ..... please

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Lenovo ... windows 10

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

No

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Michelle, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Michelle
Michelle, Computer Support Specialist

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help and resolve the problem you have posted.

You are at www.justanswer.com services.
I am sorry to hear that you are having such trouble. I will try my best to help you out

do you wish to change the screen wallpaper that comes on windows logon screen or the desktop wallpaper or something else