I just received a message that my account will be

Customer Question
I just received a...

I just received a message that my account will be deactivated in 1 hour.

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Please advise me how I can keep my account..

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

My computer is DELL operating Microsoft # 10

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

My account is ( [email protected]**** )

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

That message is a phishing scam, attempting to teal your passwords and login details.

You didnt click the message and enter any passwords or details did you?

if not, then all is well. if you did click it and enter your passwords, let me know/

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.