Getting a msg failed to log into hotmail address...have

Hello, getting a msg...

Hello, getting a msg failed to log into hotmail address...have reset password but still getting the message , no mail in or out ?

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your Hotmail account on any other devices?

No, well I did recreate it in chrome ?

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

I USED MY PHONE NUMBER

I did get an email from microsoft to say there was unusual login in another country to my email, thats y I changed the password.
3/12/2018
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Hey Dustin, Samsung Tablet....windows 7

How are you trying to log into hotmail, using a web browser such as firefox, chrome, or internet explorer?

Or do you use an email app, such as outlook 2013 , windows mail, thunderbird , etc?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

I just go through the app...so wouldn't normally have to log in , I can go into the app but hasn't been upgraded since I changed the password.....I have recreated email same address in chrome, we are using it now, If I delete the microsoft account will it delete the chrome account as well

If you remove the microsoft account from the tablet, it will not delete chrome.

Just dont refresh / reset the tablet,as that will eradicate your files.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Cool that worked yay !!! Well done yes 5 star , you say dont refresh ? Is that for a period of time ?

Allright, please click and submit a 5 star rating on this page!

Should be at the top right. And no, you dont want to do the reset / refresh feature as it will erase all your programs and files Only do that if you make a backup first.

Dustin S.

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist