I placed a password in it and forgot it It's connect the…

I placed a password...

I placed a password ***** it and forgot it It's connect the dots

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Samsung 5

Technician's Assistant: What Samsung model do you have? And the Operating System (OS)?

S5-Neo SM-G903W

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your computer? What have you tried so far?

Since this .morning I was an idiot and placed security lock on it and now I Can't get in I did not pay attention to what I placed in phone, got distracted and now I'm in this predicament

Technician's Assistant: JustAnswer requires a modest payment. You'll see the amount on the next page. It's way less expensive than face-to-face would cost. And you're covered by our 100% satisfaction guarantee.

Is it secure site

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

No just want to get back on phone

3/12/2018
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Even though I know this will probably annoy you and result in me getting a bad rating... the ONLY way to remove the pin is to reset the phone, which results in the data being removed from it. Its the whole point to the Pin, its there to protect the data. If you could bypass it, then there would be no point to the pin.

If you wish as a small amount of customers do, you can rate me bad, get upset by my message and spend a lot of time trying to get around it, but you will only end up with the realisation you have to reset the Note, it is the only way.

Then when you have concluded this yourself, this is the process you do.

In order to turn off the cell phone hold the Power key for a while.

Afterwards press and hold together: Volume Up + Home + Power button.

You can release held keys when the Samsung Logo appears on the screen.

Then select "wipe data / factory reset" using Volume buttons to navigate and Power button to confirm.

Choose "Yes -- delete all user data" to confirm the whole operation.

In the next step select option "reboot system now".

The device will restart.

You can then set it up again.

I then advise you install the app Dropbox on your phone as this will then backup your photos, films and files online so you can avoid losing this in the future.

If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.

Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you

Hi Richard,
No worries on the bad rating - I'm the one that messed up and put myself in this situation. Is there any possible way I can save my photos?. Voice recordings? The weird thing is I did not lock everything - it still sucks to have to loose everything because of this.

No sorry, anything you get will be on my link below

http://photos.google.com

Signing in with the same gmail account you used on the phone

Everything else will be removed sorry

Let me know how you go with the reset please

Richard, Computer Specialist
Richard do you need me to do anything while you are fixing my problem?

Thank you

Please note, these instructions are done on a computer

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

Else for a Mac computer, Click this link

download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.dmg

A program will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, but the file will start downloading to your computer).

Run the program and it shows you and ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password ***** please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Thank you

ID 696 427 151
p/w 7847
Why are you connecting to desktop? My phone is what needs fixing - this is my work computer, I do not have a personal computer

To try to get your files back (photos ect)

But the password ***** gave is wrong, please double check it

sorry my bad:696 427 157
p/w 7847

you just sent me the same incorrect password *****

password ***** ***** - it's the ID that was sent wrong the first time