A newprinter and it did not have a cd with it. Hp envy6200.

A newprinter and it...

A newprinter and it did not have a cd with it

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Hp envy6200

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your ENVY6200?

I just bought it 2 day ago and it did not have aaaaa disk to install it with

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

The computer is brand new I bought it with the printer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Just that I got it up and running but no way to connect to computer

3/12/2018
Jeffrey B

Hello, my name is***** will be assisting you today. Lets get started!

So to clarify have you tried updating the drivers and firmware of the hp envy6200 printer?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

Jeffrey B
the computer and the printer are brand new 2 day old

Great!

If you are on a windows computer, Click this link

http://download.teamviewer.com/download/TeamViewerQS.exe

A program called Teamviewer will start downloading to your computer (it does not open a webpage, a blank screen will show but the file is downloading to your computer).

Run the TeamviewerQS.exe download and it shows you an ID and Password.

Give me the ID and Password here please so I can connect

Do not close the program but leave it open else I will not be able to connect

Example:

ID###-##-####/p>

password: 1234

Please let me know how this goes.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

wait a minute i just bought this printer and you want39.00

Understood.

As a technician, I do not have access to payment information. The pricing was setup in the beginning by you and the system.

Do you want me to remotely connect and solve this for you?

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

not if its costing me 3900 dollars no iwill just take it back

Understood. I am sorry to read this.

I can solve this now for you.

You can always get a refund.

Kind regards,

Jeffrey

ok as long as it does not cost me i paid enough for the printer

Understood. I am sorry to read this

A refund can be done here:http://ww2.justanswer.com/help/how-can-i-request-refund-0

Kind regards,

Jeffrey