I am told I have a samsung account. When I enter my e-mail…

Customer Question
I am told I...

I am told I have a samsung account. When I enter my e-mail address, I am told I already have an account. I don't remember my password. Please advise as to whom to contact. I was given phone(###) ###-#### but when I call, I get busy signal.

Technician's Assistant: Are you logged into your email account on any other devices?

No I am logged into my aol, but when I reid to enter my phone number i was not on AOL

Technician's Assistant: Do you have security questions or a phone number on file to help reset your password?

Phone(###) ###-####

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 5 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

this page will allow you to find out what your samsung id is or to reset your password ***** you know your id

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00045331/