I can't connect my speakers to my hp pavilion desktop, I'm…

Customer Question
I can't connect my...

I can't connect my speakers to my hp pavilion desktop

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your router, and what device(s) are you connecting to it?

I'm unable to connect my Bose speakers to my HP Pavilion computer

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your router or your HP?

Please give me the steps to connect my Bose Speakers

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Sheri, Expert replied 4 months ago
Sheri
Sheri, Expert

Thanks for using JustAnswer. I am happy to assist you with this issue. What is the model of the Bose speaker? Also, has it ever successfully connected to the HP computer before? Finally, what version of Windows is on the Hp Computer?

Regards,

Sheri-Expert

It has been connected to this computer but I’ve forgot how to connect it to the computer

Is it a soundlink bluetooth speaker or what type?

If it is a Bose Soundlink speaker, follow these steps:

To start, remove the device from the computer and then restart the computer. Then click on the link below to go to the Bose support page for the Soundlink Speaker. Once on the page, scroll down to the Windows section and click download. Then run it. This will update the speaker's firmware. Then plug in the micro usb cable to connect the speaker to the computer. Then,select the "listen to music" option and it should correctly pair. If this doesn't work, go into your bluetooth settings and try pairing through there.

Link: https://www.bose.com/en_us/support/article/soundlink_wireless_mobile_download.html

If it is not a soundlink model, just reply and tell me the correct model and I will send you the correct instructions. Please reply and let me know if that works for you or if you have any questions. Then we can go to the next step if needed.
Regards,
Sheri-Expert

Hi, I haven't heard back from you. I just wanted to follow up to see if everything is resolved and whether you still need assistance. Please reply and let me know.

Regards,

Sheri-Expert