I want to send code # to google. Samsog phone. 7s. New 3-1.

Customer Question
I want to send...

I want to send code # to google

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your computer? And the Operating System (OS)?

Samsog phone

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your smartphone?

7s

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your smartphone? What have you tried so far?

New 3-1

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Smartphone Expert to know before I connect you?

Have my code # couldn't get back

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

Is the issue you cannot sign into your Gmail account?

Please let me know