We downloaded the hrb deluxe but it gets sent to a downloads…

Customer Question
We downloaded the hrb...

We downloaded the hrb deluxe but it gets sent to a downloads file instead of going to the desktop for use

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

Dell Inspiron Desktop. I believe Windows 10.

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Inspiron? What have you tried so far?

We have not been able to get into H&RB download for 1 year, where we filled out our taxes paper/pencil. I tried opening our email account using ID and password, as well as sending an email to our account. Both worked fine. But H&RB download stated either administrator ID or password ***** incorrect. They checked out fine as I just stated above.

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

that would be the installation file

you have to go to your downloads folder and double click on it to run it

that will install it and then it will be on your desktop and your start menu/ all programs list. you will be able to start it from either place

What is your email? I will send you an attachment of your screen from downloading H&RB software.

i think it wants the password ***** you use when you sign in to the computer in the first place

but it might want the HRB password ***** used when you downloaded it