Message pop up wihen I try to use Microsoft Word and Excel.

Message pop up wihen...

Message pop up wihen I try to use Microsoft Word and Excel. Code(###) ###-#### When you agree to the repair it closes out and does nothing.

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Word?

Hmmm....I don’ remember

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your Word?

Nothing. Went online....tried the shutdown of computer

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?

Nope. Tha ks

3/12/2018
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Written for now, please
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Are you there?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

also, what version of MS Office do you have?

I'll be waiting for your reply, thank you.

Dustin S.
Senior Technician and Former 31F1P ( Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer)

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Surface Pro. Windows 10. Word
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Word 2016

go to your control panel, progams and features, and then double click office. Then, choose repair / online repair .

Once that finishes, you will next want to restart the computer and then try to open word or excel again.

Let me know if that works or if you get stuck or run into any issues.

I strive to provide great service, and greatly appreciate a 5 star rating clicked and submitted when you are satisfied.. I always answer follow up questions.

Dustin S.

Senior Technician and Network Switching Systems Operator / Maintainer.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It only gave uninstall or change. Repair would not pop up. It is now uninstalling or changing
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
it is Microsoft Office 365 if that makes a difference.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It also shows an Install date of 3-7-2018. This is the first time I have had problems like this and it worked fine yesterday

Did you go with change?

Did it let you choose online repair?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
No choice for repair. When you push change, it asks if you want to install. This is ridiculous
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Ok. Thanks

let me know if you get stuck or run into any issues at all.

And if all goes well, please dont forget to click and submit a 5 star rating, t hank you.

Dustin S

Dustin, Computer Support Specialist
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist