When I sign in I keep getting a message to get my Microsofy…

Customer Question
When I sign in...

When I sign in I keep getting a message to get my Microsofy acct sorted. I have noticed when I try my email address is incorrect and I cannot change it,

Technician's Assistant: Who is your email provider (Gmail, Yahoo, Outlook, etc.)?

Gmail

Technician's Assistant: How do you usually access Gmail? On a phone or tablet, or through a web browser?

Web browser on my desktop

Technician's Assistant: What troubleshooting have you tried?

I have gone to the site from the Microsoft message but can get no where as it asks for my password. I try by using my mobile phone number but says it's alrready in use. I am not to smart on computers. Just basic.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Email Expert to know before I connect you?

My correct email address is***@******.*** The one on the site has the 42 missing.

Submitted: 1 month ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer replied 1 month ago
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer

Hi, Welcome to JustAnswer.com, this is a preminum/paid service, thank you for utilizing our service.
I am sorry to hear that you are facing such trouble with your Microsoft account.
I will be the expert in assisting with the issue you are having.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
Hope you are still there. I need my email address correcting. I've already paid $52. Why would it be another $55. Only need my email changing.

you want to provide the correct email to Microsoft account?

can you explain me a bit more about this
What exactly are you having trouble with?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
When I go into my computer window comes up saying There is a problem with my Microsoft connection. Then I noticed my email was entered wrong. That is why I am having problems. I need to change the email address. I use Google
Customer reply replied 1 month ago

My email address is w**************@gmail.com

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
The 42 is missing on the Microsoft site

can you post me a screen shot here of the Microsoft connection error

you are able to login to the Microsoft account successfully without entering the 42 in your email?

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I don't know how to do that. Only basic skills.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I get into it. It asks for my password ***** says it is wrong. Then I put my phone number in and it says alrready got me in. But I cannot get in it keeps saying wrong password ***** I cannot change my email

Click on the link and try to sign in to Microsoft account.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
It seems I have finally done it. Thank you for your time. Win.

My priority is 100% customer satisfaction, complete the rating after the problem is fixed/resolved and if you are unable to follow any given steps please click on View response/reply button and post me a reply i will continue in assisting you further.

Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I just tried to sign in to Microsoft again as the window was at the bottom of my page and it said my password ***** incorrect again.I had just been in the Microsoft site. What is happening?

Are you able to login to the Microsoft site or not

Moses C
Moses C
Moses C, Computer Hardware Engineer