How do I save a facebook video to my harddrive? Not sure,

Customer Question
How do I save...

How do I save a facebook video to my harddrive?

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update Facebook?

Not sure, not within last month or so

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Martin, Network Engineer replied 4 months ago
Martin, Network Engineer

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will do my best to help you today. To make sure I don't miss anything, please give me a minute to review your question.

You can do so by right clicking the video and select copy URL then copy the URL to your clipboard (Ctrl+C)

Once you've got the URL of the video, go here:

https://www.onlinevideoconverter.com/video-converter

Paste the link in the box at the top, click on Format and select MP4 then click Start.

You may get a pop up or two along the way but after clicking it once or twice you will be taken to the page where you can download and save the video.

Tell me if you're able to do this.
If you have any problems or would like any additional assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
.

And if you could take a moment to rate my service by selecting one of the 5 stars at the top it would be greatly appreciated.

Remember you can always come back to this page if you need more help with this issue (without extra charge).