I have had this printer for a while.. and have nevr been…

I have had this...

I have had this printer for a while.. and have nevr been able to print off my laptop... it always says..wrong time wrong date.. but how in the hell am i supposed to fix this... i have ask for help before but never got any responds for you..

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand and model of your printer?

Briother.. MFC-J650DW work smart series

Technician's Assistant: How long has this been going on with your Brother printer?

Snce i bought it...

Technician's Assistant: When did you last update the Operating System (OS) on the computer or device you're printing from?

What?

Technician's Assistant: The Printer Technician will be able to walk you through that. Anything else you want the Printer Expert to know before I connect you?

Cant think of anything else..thanks

3/11/2018
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant

Hello and thank you for using JustAnswer. This is an independent, pay-per-question, fee-based technical support site.

My name is ***** ***** I will help you now.

Is this printer connected over a wireless network, or directly to your computer with a USB cable?

NOTE: To reply to me, please type your message in the box below and click the button to send.

technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
I cannot print pictures from my lao top...it says that i am not conected.when oi am.
Customer reply replied 1 month ago
lap top

Please send me your contact number, and then follow the instructions below to connect remotely.

This will not work on your phone or tablet, so please put those aside at this time.

Please click on the following link (with your computer), then follow the instructions to remotely connect. For best results use internet explorer or edge to follow this link. If you are using a MAC, then do not click on this link , and instead reply to me for further instruction.

CLICK HERE

technicalcat
technicalcat
technicalcat, Consultant