Have forgotten my old password. I think i changed it moments…

Customer Question
Have forgotten my old...

Have forgotten my old password. I think i changed it moments ago to aki136251yh, but am not certain that new pw has taken hold. pls confirm.

Technician's Assistant: What device or product does this involve?

Desktop computer

Technician's Assistant: What's the brand/model and Operating System (OS) of your laptop?

My principal computer is a desktop, not a laptop

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your laptop? Have you installed any updates recently?

Why do you say laptop when I told you desktop

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Computer Expert to know before I connect you?

For emails and the like, i use outlook. have not used yahoo email in years.

Submitted: 5 months ago.Category: Computer
3/12/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Richard, Computer Specialist replied 5 months ago
Richard, Computer Specialist

Thank you for your question. My name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.

To clarify as it was not clear sorry, but is this the password ***** sign into your Yahoo account?

Please let me know

Thank you