I NEED TO UNSEND EMAIL SENT ON AOL ON IPAD`` URGENT. WHAT IS…

Customer Question
I NEED TO UNSEND...

I NEED TO UNSEND EMAIL SENT ON AOL ON IPAD`` URGENT

Technician's Assistant: What Operating System (OS) are you running on your iPad?

WHAT IS OS

Technician's Assistant: The Mac Technician will be able to walk you through that. How long has this been going on with your iPad? What have you tried so far?

WENT TO SENT MAIL _ HIGHLIGHTED - NO UNSEND BOX

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Robert M., Consultant replied 4 months ago
Robert M., Consultant

Hi, I'm Robert and I'll be helping you with your computer question. All I ask in return is that you please give me a 5 star excellent rating.

unfortunately the only way that you can unsend an aol message is if you are using the paid for aol gold desktop

I do not know if it will work on messages that were already sent. It might. but for sure nothing else will do it

http://www.customer-care-tollfree.com/support-for-aol-desktop-software/

I have sol gold

this page has a bit more information about it only being available on the destkop version since 2017

I am sorry to be the bearer of bad news. I do not work for aol

please do not take their business decisions out on me.

I hope that you will find it in your heart to give me a 5 star rating for at least getting you the correct answer so you dont have to waste your time looking for one that does not exist.

and if you want to purchase their gold desktop for a computer it might do it for you.

these are the instructions if you have the aol gold on a desktop computer. but they will NOT work on the ipad

• Go to the Sent mail folder in AOL. Place a checkmark the box in front of the message you want to unsend. You can also check multiple messages to take them all back at once,
  • Click the Unsend button.
  • Click Unsend again.