Turbo Tax 2017 will not load on my computer. I put it in the…

Customer Question
Hi, Turbo Tax 2017...

Hi, Turbo Tax 2017 will not load on my computer. I put it in the dvd and closed the door, nothing happened. Help! Thanks!!!!

Technician's Assistant: Who makes your media player? How old is it?

I am not sure, my laptop has an Inter Core i5.

Technician's Assistant: What have you tried so far with your media player?

I has inserted the disc several times and typed load cd, read the instructions on the box.

Technician's Assistant: Anything else you want the Video Expert to know before I connect you?

No, just feeling really stupid!!!!!

Submitted: 4 months ago.Category: Computer
Answered in 1 minute by:
3/11/2018
Tech Support Specialist: Dustin, Computer Support Specialist replied 4 months ago
Dustin, Computer Support Specialist

Welcome to Justanswer.com, my name is Dustin.
I'm sorry to hear about the issue you are having, I will do my best to help you resolve it.

It may be a bit simpler and easier if you and I connect through a secure remote assistance. With that, I will be able to connect to your computer from here and work on repairing the issue personally. This can save a lot of time and if your not very fluent with computer repairs this is the best option.

Our secure remote assistance is guaranteed meaning if I cant solve the issue then you will be entitled to a full refund of all fees. Would you like to try a remote assistance session or would you prefer to continue via written support alone?

Thank you for your response,

Dustin S

thank you, I've never had this problem before with Turbo Tax.

Would you like me to connect to your computer from here and solve the issue?

To get started, I need to know what type of computer you are using, a Windows XP, Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10 or a Mac.

If its a Mac, please check the OSX version as follows, Click the apple sign at the top left of your screen, then click about this mac. And then where it says version, send that to me as a reply.

I can't remember how to start a cd playing from my computer( without it starting automatically).
I have a dell computer running windows 10 with an Intel i5 processor.
Are you still with me?

I am, I sent you an offer which wll allow me to connect to your computer and fix the issue personally, did you want to try that?